Application for New Gas Station or Modification of Existing Gas Station
Click here to go to Air Permit Application Forms and click the Gasoline Dispensing Equipment Permit Application Form.
- List of Testing Contractors
- Testing Notification (10-day notification required prior to testing)
- Pass-Fail Test Results (required 30 days after testing)
- Testing Policy
Gas Dispensing Facilities (GDF)
Refer to permit to determine which Phase I & Phase II Executive Orders are in place for a given facility.
- Vapor Recovery Executive Orders
- Vapor Recovery Defects List
- Repair Log
- Monthly Throughput Log
- In-Station Diagnostics (ISD) Alarm Event Log
Installation Specific GDF Compliance Forms
ISD logs not required for GDF's selling under 600,000 gallons of gasoline annually